Monday, August 13, 2007

the Buddhist series







OK, I made some collages that are about the Buddha or Kwan Yin...experimentation continues, with size, etc. As they post the sizes are a bit misleading. My previous 3 collages, and the standing Buddha are all postcard size (4" x 6 1/2"); the seated Buddha is 8" x 10"; the standing Kwan Yin with flowers is 6 1/2" x 2 1/2". I have some more collages 'in the works' so I'm not a total slacker. It is a new or renewed discipline I am trying to cultivate...I have other stuff to do too! Ultimately I will have one-a-day for my two weeks off, I promise myself! If you are seeing these, please comment!



3 comments:

videorose said...

http://learningtoloveyoumore.com/oliver_family/index.php


i am seeing these. and liking them. try posting without explaining & see what people say? maybe things speak better for themselves? im not sure.

videorose said...

argh. here/s that link

videorose said...

its clear, in the third one, you're dreaming of the beach,...