Saturday, December 08, 2007

Imagine Peace


Where Have I Been? I cannot believe it has been so long since I posted. Well yesterday I got an email from Yoko reminding me that today is the 27th anniversary of John Lennon's death by murder. On a day in October that would have been John's birthday, Yoko, Sean, Ringo and Olivia lit the Imagine Peace Tower of lights in Iceland. Messages of Peace from all over the world are included in the base of the tower, I hope including the three Haikus for Peace that I sent.

We imagine Peace
Internal and abiding
The absence of war.

Intentional Peace
Sharing love instead of hate
The white dove becomes our heart.

Hands joined together
Endlessly circle the Earth
Make Peace for all lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damu pa kmu to?.. Nano ni klase blog man?