Sunday, March 02, 2008

Creature Comforts













The critters in my house look pretty possessed in these photos, eyes aglow. Jinx really loves her (sort of) new bed, a silly thing in blue brocade that looks like a mini couch. When Abby takes her nap in the blue bed however, Jinx paces around restlessly. She doesn't have nerve enough to chase the cat out of her own bed! I thought maybe having her very own couch-bed would deter Jinx from sitting on my couch or chair -- but NOoooo. As soon as we leave the house, I imagine her jumping up. So we still have to stack the cusions just so to prevent her from getting up there. Alas, we love her dearly, so she is pretty spoiled, and as Rose and Dave would say, The Best Dog Ever! Abby, on the other hand, is still very bitey and bitchy, even tho she is especially pretty showing off her whitest-white belly against the Turkish rug. I couldn't live without them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry if I commented your blog, but you have a nice idea.